Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reborn! -- A must-watch shonen anime!

Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn is an anime I enjoyed so much although the first few episodes got dragged a little but it’s great as the story develops.
This anime is about a scaredy-cat Tsunayoshi who was unexpectedly given the responsibility to become the next generation mafia leader and to get this cowardly boy to fix up his act – he was to be tutored by Reborn. This is full of hilarious scenes and a lot of them very stupid but this has got to be one of the few anime that made me laugh so much. Although I just mentioned about this anime being so damn funny but when the situation calls for it – it can, surprisingly, be utterly serious! Did I forget to add how jam-packed with cool action scenes this anime have? They really do! Why else would I even bother to watch it in the first place?!?
The art is pretty decent and I love Gyokudera! I love him but I love his cat more! LOL! One of the major things I totally love about this anime is its soundtrack! I love all the songs they have! I love Dive to World the most by Cherry Blossoms! I am sorry but I just have to mention that song!
As you can see, I enjoyed this anime and I bet that you will too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment