Sunday, February 5, 2012

promising ecchi anime - HIGH SCHOOL DXD


I, for one, do not really like ecchi anime but there are a few animes out there that I can tolerate the ecchi part as long as the story is good enough such as Air Gear, Ikki Tousen, High School of the Dead, etc. Now, I encountered this series, High School Dxd and I know my boyfriend would be interested in watching this so I we watched the first episode. I didn't like it at first but after watching the first episode, unbelievably... I thought it was good because there were other elements I think that makes this anime worth watching, worth enough to overlook the echhi stuff in it and it's also fun to watch.
Basically, the series is all about Issei who is a natural pervert who was killed by his first girlfriend on their first date who turned out to be a fallen angel. He was saved and reincarnated as a demon by his' school's most popular girl, Rias Gremory, who happens to be an heir to one of the high ranking demon families. From there, Issei's adventure as a demon starts.
The story is fun to watch and at the same time interesting since I know there might be something deeper than just watching all those ecchi stuff. The series can be serious when it has to be.
This anime is surely recommended to guys who love watching ecchi stuff and some stupid guy whose dream is to become a harem king and action-packed stuff as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment