Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boku no Hatuskoi kimi wo Sasagu





"I Give my First Love to You"
I've been following this manga for a year now. Now, there's gonna be a japanese live action movie based on this manga which I am very excited about. Before I start writing about my excitement on this movie, I'm gonna give you an idea what this manga or movie is about.
The story is basically all about the effects of having a disease that would eventually take your life when you're still young. Well, it's a different thing when you know about it when you're still very young so that's how Takuma was at the start of the story. Takuma is someone who thinks that he shouldn't love because he doesn't want to hurt the person he loves, whose name is Mayu by the way, when he dies. The story revolves on that thought. I've already read about the summary on how the manga ended although scanlations are still a long way from there but it has a very good ending and I just don't want to divulge it because I don't know how the movie will end so let's just cross our fingers for now.
I've seen the trailer and I think this will be a very good movie and seeing that Mao Inoue would be the main character, Mayu, I know this one would turn out to be a great movie since I've seen her Makino role in Hana Yori Dango and it was exceptional! I've seen Masaki Okada in his minor role as Sekime in Hana Kimi and it was also good although, of course, we didn't get to see much of him on that series. I can't wait to see the subbed version on this movie!
OMG! It'll be showing this October and it's almost October! I'm getting all impatient all of a sudden!

No comments:

Post a Comment