Sunday, February 12, 2012

The rebirth of my POT freakiness!!!!

I loved watching Prince of Tennis before. I had a marathon watching all episodes before in 3 days and I was so psyched when I found out the manga was being continued and now it has come to our television screens once more! This is so nostalgic! I am seeing my favorite Seigaku once again! I think this anime doesn't even need some introduction because every anime fan out there should've at least heard about it but anyways, this time the crew is back to prove themselves that they can be part of Japan's U-17 tennis team. All the best high school and middle school players are being invited to get a chance to display their skills in this tough selection process. That alone should let you know that this series is action-packed with cool, unbelievable, unrealistic tennis matches but it is what makes this anime great! That's what anime stuff should be -- full of imagination! I rarely like slice of life if you should know. LOL.

Anyhow, I am just so happy to see my beloved Eiji and Echizen, my two favorite characters in this anime, once again!!! Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!! So far, it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment