Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Adventure of the Fairies Commences!

I read this manga a two weeks ago without any knowledge that it just started airing. Fairy Tail is one manga that got me interested at first because the art made me think of One Piece and I was a little prejudiced when I was thinking it might be similar with One Piece especially since one of the protagonist looks a lot like Luffy but it ranked 6th in mangatraders and 4th in onemanga, it got me thinking to read it nevertheless.
I read more than 150 chapters in 3 days of Fairy Tail. The first chapter really got me hooked and it is nowhere like One Piece. It has a lot of cool action stuff in it and the art is very neat. This was actually made by the very person who made Groove Adventure Rave. It has a lot of things that One Piece lacks especially how the girls in this manga are drawn.
Fairy Tail by the way is about a world of mages that belong to guilds and take on different jobs. One famous guild named Fairy Tail is the center of this story and the adventures faced by a certain team of mages in it that is said to be the strongest team in their guild.
The whole thing is fun and cool. I just hope that the anime keeps up with the expectations since the manga is one of the best there is. FYI, I rarely read shonen manga. This was a first so it really was that great if you were wondering.
The anime by the way is on its 6th episode and can be watched here.

No comments:

Post a Comment