Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hagane no Renkinjutsushi is back!

It's been a couple of months since Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood aired but I just recently watched it. I was in a FMA marathon these past 3 days.The first FMA that was shown a few years back was my top 1 before it was replaced with Code Geass and now it's only 2nd. Anyways, to start off, the new FMA is one of the best although it's not fair for me to compare it with the first one because it's totally different from each other. I loved each of them in its own way.
FMA:Brotherhood is very fast-paced and I just love it. It's action-packed and is full of humor. The fun parts usually come in during serious scenes and I just love it because I'm not weirded out. It's not awkward. You remember watching some show and it gets serious... then oh! a JOKE! Then it's like --------"Oh! Oookkaayyy.....?!?" HAHA! But in FMA it's totally not like that! LOL
I can't stop looking forward for the next episode. In this FMA, you get to understand more about the whole story and it just keeps getting better after every episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment