Sunday, February 14, 2010

Got goosebumps with Gundam 00

        Gundam 00 is the only gundam series I have watched so far and I pretty much loved it. I tell you one fact about me and that would be - I seldom watch mecha anime and I just don't know why but I tell you what, this is one heck of a mecha anime and I know lots of you might have something to say about that but what can I do, it's only one of a very rare few mecha animes that I've watched.
        This series is about the world in AD 2307 where people are depending on solar energy and you can only get such from the 3 orbital elevators which are controlled by the 3 superpowers at that time. Wars and rebellions are constantly happening all over the world fighting for these orbital elevators but then a certain group stood up to declare war against the whole world. This group calls themself "Celestial Being" and are known to be using GUNDAMS that are powered by GN particles. This group is led by an elite few who drive these gundams. These guys are F. Seie, Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism and Tiera Erde. These people would make the world even more chaotic than it already is for a peaceful world in the future.
        This anime is very good and I enjoyed watching it so much! If you crave for a mecha anime right now that has a good plot, good art and excellent characters - GUNDAM 00 is what I would recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment