Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dance in the Vampire Bund - unexpectedly Cool so far... for another vampire anime that is!


              Dance in the Vampire Bund is all about vampires declaring their existence as truth all over the world and these creatures are led by their princess, Mina Tepes. Mina looks just like a little girl but under this sweet facade of hers is a cunning woman who is ready to crush down anything that gets in the way of her plans. Although she seems like a very brutal person, this girl actually has some deep feelings for Akira, a werewolf who swears his life to protect her. This is all about their story.
              Watching the first few episodes of Dance in the Vampire Bund was truly a very good thing. I've watched a handful of vampire-themed animes but it didn't really make such a big impact but watching the trailer of this anime reminded me of Code Geass that was the initial reason why I decided to watch this. I didn't regret it though since I think it would be a good anime so far and I'm expecting a lot because I just recently found out about how this was originally a manga but, in no time, it was turned into an anime and it takes a very good manga story to be turned into an anime so soon but I just hope that they won't just end it for like 25 episodes without ending the whole story because I've had enough of that crap and I don't want any more of that kind of thing to happen especially to a very good anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment