Saturday, February 6, 2010

raving on forever about CODE GEASS!!!


          Code Geass will forever be at the top of my list but that is still refutable though. Well, I think it would stay there for quite a long time. Code Geass is known to all otakus in the whole world. I mean, who the hell calls him/herself an anime fan if he/she hasn't watched Code Geass? Come on coz if you honestly haven't? I tell you what! You really do have to watch this amazing anime and I totally recommend that you watch it because you would be missing half of your otaku life!
              Anyways, moving on. This anime is all about Lelouche, royal heir to the throne of the Brittania Empire which is trying to control the whole world but something inevitable happened that resulted to him running away from that path. At the beginning of the story, Lelouche seems to be someone who is bored with the life he leads and finds fun in gambling since he got all the brains to win just about anything. He may seem someone who really doesn't care but deep down something starts to stir up his true self to emerge. He unexpectedly finds himself trying to save a weird woman from the Britannia Empire only to be pulled into a world that would change his life tremendously. Oh, I forgot to mention that not just his life is about to change but the fate of the world as well! All the plotting and deceiving just makes you have these goosebumps the entire time watching it! Literally, you really just do! You can't stop watching it once you start and you end up craving to see what's going to happen next!
              I love the art of this anime so much especially since it came from CLAMP - the one responsible for Magic Knight Rayearth, X, Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles... lots more. Well, as everyone knows the usual Li Syaoran happens to appear again in this anime but his name is now Suzaku but, NO, he is not the protagonist but he does play a very important role though so you better brace yourself. This happens to be one of the few mecha animes that I've watched and I loved the fight scenes so much. It is just so awesome! Hands down to everyone that made Code Geass! I just love you so much for bringing such an anime to the otaku world. Oh! I also love Jun Fukuyama (Lelouche's seiyuu, btw). He deserved all those seiyuu awards that he got for this role! I love him so much and his voice as Lelouche! I forgot to mention that the soundtrack of this anime is also superb! You know what? I think you do get the general idea how much I love this anime and I could go on forever raving about the things I love about this anime but it would be much better if you watch it! Well that is if you haven't watched it which I bet you already do! :-)    

No comments:

Post a Comment