Saturday, October 22, 2011

Guilty Crown - lovin' it!

I've been looking forward to watching this new anime series ever since I found its PV quite interesting and I also loved the song along with that PV as well. I had the time to watch it yesterday and I have to say, it was a bit boring or dragging during the first half but by the last 5 minutes of the episode, it was truly a roller-coaster ride and I do hope it stays that way. Not that I am looking for a fast-paced anime but a shonen anime in the action genre doesn't really fit a slow pace plot development. Nevertheless, I'll go ahead and watch the rest of this series and I hope it won't disappoint me.
After the outbreak of the unidentified virus "Lost Christmas" in 2029, Japan has been under the control of a multi-nation organization called GHQ. Ohma Shu is a 17 year old boy who has a psychic power in his right hand. He can use the power "Ability of King" to extract tools or weapons from his friends. He has been avoiding making trouble for others but his life changes when he meets a girl Yuzuriha Inori, a member of a resistance guerrilla group called "Undertaker", whose members pilot mecha weapons to fight against the government. (AnimeNewsNetwork)
Basically, I can't really give a synopsis from what I just watched since I didn't even understand what was going on yet so I just borrowed one from ANN. So there it goes, pretty much interesting and a bit cliched as well but the graphics were just great! I found the songs unique and the background music was good too.
Overall, it's something worth watching for this fall season. I hope you find it interesting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment