Monday, October 26, 2009

100% Perfect Girl -Royal Drama

I`ve been reading mangas for these past couple of days and am currently hooked with this manga. I actually thought that this would be another Cinderella kind of plot with a hint of humor in it when I started reading it but to my utter disappointment, IT ISN`T!!!!
This manga started when a prince fell in love with an ordinary girl. Yeah, the usual. Everybody thinks that the girl was very plain and, indeed, she is. It was all a dream-come-true kind of thing at first but everything turned sour, topsy-turvy and totally chaotic. With all those mafia stuff and revenge schemes in it, why won`t it be that chaotic? Their love was plunged into a hurricane of unfortunate events. Everything gets worse and worse.
I hate this manga for having too much tragedy brought into it. I`m hooked with it since I already got this far and it annoys me. I also hate the fact that they are putting in a lot of effort to have some humorous scenes but believe me, they`re not good at it.
So while I`m out here sulking, wondering why I`m still reading it... Go find another manga to read!

1 comment: