Friday, October 9, 2009

rolling over with the humor! -- NYAN KOI !


Well, I`ve just gone through on one of my daily routines which is checking at animeseason on new subbed episodes of new or ongoing anime. Here, I got to watch this very funny anime--Nyan Koi! I never really cared to watch this anime but then I got bored and tried to watch it. Although I did browse on this manga at mangafox when it gets updated and has very good ratings so I just decided to watch it. I read the synopsis and it was interesting enough. The genre of this anime also got me maybe because of ToraDora. I just wanted to see another shoujo comedy anime.
So there I was, waiting for the Veoh player to load at least 5 mins before i`ll start watching it. To start off, the anime which hasn`t been running for more than 2 mins already got me laughing so hard!!!
Now, I`ve got another anime to look forward to every week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment